- Aloe Vera soothes the skin.
- Vitamin E (antioxidant) helps protect skin against free radical damage caused by pollution and the sun's radiation.
- Papaya Extract with papain (enzyme) gently dissolves dead skin cells encouraging a smoother, healthier texture to the skin.
- Can be used in the bath or shower.
- Immediately hydrates dry, rough or dull looking skin.
- Rich in fatty acids.
- Shea Butter conditions and plumps up the skin.
- Macadamia Oil helps to smooth and even out skin texture.
- Vitamin E (antioxidant) heals and protects the skin.
- Helps reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Skin is left soft, glowing and delicately fragranced.
- Macadamia Oil hydrates and protects skin.
- Tamanu Oil helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Helps to comfort dry, sensitive or irritated skin conditions
- Oil transforms into a luxurious milky white emulsion on contact with water to release its delicate, uplifting fragrance and gently cleanse the skin without leaving any oily residue.
- Delicate fragrance instils a sense of calm and relaxation
These beautifully-scented oils are a hug in a bottle for extra support tackling life's ups and downs. The chamomile, bergamot, geranium and lavender oils in ebo's serenity essential mood oil [emo] bring gentle relief when composure and calm are required. Use as a restful sleep aid or to help you relax and switch off at the end of your day.
Meet Brew Tae's original tea pot - a classic bit of kit and a must-have for all loose leaf tea drinkers.
We love these pots and we're not the only ones. This 'per person' tea pot means you can do tea properly at home, pot-by-pot, so you can brew your favourite blend to your preferred strength and have one perfect cup of tea every time.
The pot doesn't have a basket, meaning the rolled whole leaves have more space to absorb more water - which in turn makes for a better tasting pot of tea. Also, because it's made of borosilicate glass you can see exactly what's going on inside, it's tough, and safe for the dishwasher.